26 | 03 | 2017
It is the policy of CORLASA to protect the environment; this is the reason why working operations are planned and executed in order not to alter our natural environment. Being aware of the importance of preserving our natural heritage, and also of our current quality of life and that of future
generations, we commit to:
- Protect our natural environment, preventing any possible actions that may cause environmental pollution.
- Guarantee a sustainable use of the natural resources required in the different processes at our company.
Different measures are applied that not only mitigate environmental implications, but also optimize, reduce and promote a reduction in the utilization of resources and materials in the different processes. The company's measures are as follows:
1. Providing a Comprehensive Effluent Treatment System that will make possible a reduction in the use of resources within the processes, to be followed by a treatment system comprised of a physico-chemical stage and a biological stage.
2. Providing a Comprehensive Waste Management System, beginning with the optimization of consumables usage, followed by reusing those consumables in our facilities, and culminating with selection, classification and recycling so that over 90% of the generated waste can be recycled.
3. Keeping a constant monitoring of particulate matterby employing a drying system with bag filters that makes it possible to recover fine dust particles and, in this way, avoid particle emissions entering the atmosphere.
© 2011 CORLASA | All rights reserved